The WebdynModbus gateway enables to manage or collect data from Modbus equipments (slaves). On a single box, the gateway include a RTU Modbus or TCP Modbus interface and an Ethernet and GPRS interfaces to commmunicate with the information system.
- The WebdynModbus gateway works like a Modbus master. It enables to manage a set of slaves connected on a wired bus (RTU mode) or an Ethernet link (TCP)
- All the variables associated to each Modbus slave are defined in the configuration files and/or the local HTML interface
- All the data associated to each Modbus slave are reachable in reading & writing
- Collected data (reading mode) are formatted (csv) and sent periodically through the GPRS or Ethernet network to a federating server
- Reading data are specified in the configuration file
- All the gateway functions can be synchronised with the server by using web services
- The first configuration is carried out via the pages of the embedded web server
- Once configuring has been carried out, data collection can start in an automatic and periodic way
- After synchronising with the remote server, all configurations/actions can be carried out remotely: equipment, data server address, data format, collection frequency, ...
Simple local or remote setup from a text file
Very low consumption of GPRS data
Full compatibility with Modbus protocol
Double connectivity Modbus RTU & Modbus TCP
Modbus slaves monitoring: input, output, electrical equipment, ...
Managing of all the variables (reading & writing) of a Modbus slave
Remote actions and command of the Modbus slaves