The WebdynTIC gateway is used to collect and analyse data from three meters featuring an electronic Customer Remote Information (TIC in French) interface. The gateway brings together on a single unit all the data from three meters (production, consumption and non-consumption).
- Collection of the data associated with each meter via a configuration file and/or a local HTML interface
- Data formatted (csv) and sent periodically through the GPRS or Ethernet network to a federating server
- All the gateway functions can be synchronised with the server by using web services
- The first configuration is carried out via the pages of the embedded web server
- Once configuring has been carried out, data collection can start in an automatic and periodic fashion
- After synchronising with the remote server, all configurations/actions can be carried out remotely: equipment, data server address, data format, collection frequency, ...
Plug & Play
Very low consumption of GPRS data
Standard file format
Compact remote reading solution
Remote reading of production, consumption and non-consumption meters of a plant
Remote reading of industrial meters (SME/SMI)
Production of a load graph
Management of all the variables of an electricity meter
Reliable and up-to-date digital data without requiring resetting