The WebdynRF platform is dedicated to wireless networks. The Wavenis gateway of this range uses a radio technology in the ISM band, very low-energy and bidirectional. Collection of data from meters or sensors and the monitoring of inputs/outputs are the main functions of the WebdynRF-Wavenis gateway.
- Working from a configuration file and the local html interface which describes all the supervised equipments (Wavenis sensors, serial ports, I/Os, Modbus, M-Bus), the WebdynRF gateway polls and collects the data associated with each equipment item
- Data formatted (xml or csv) and sent periodically through the GPRS or Ethernet network to the Information System
- The first configuration is carried out via the pages of the embedded web server
- Once configuration has been carried out, data collection can start in an automatic and periodic mode
- After synchronising with the remote server, all configurations/actions can be carried out remotely: equipment, data server address, data format, collection frequency, ....
Plug & Play
Easy to configure either locally or remotely
Compatible with Wavenis equipments
Multi-protocol hard-wired and radio concentrators
Remote reading of multi-fluid meters
Implementation of energy-efficient solutions
RF traceability of objects
Reduction in maintenance costs
Optimisation of energy efficiency
Prediction of multi-fluid consumption